About Me

My photo
Ypsilanti, MI, United States
I have been happily married for 40 years. My husband retired from GM after working there for 36 years. He is now working part-time at a local GM dealership as a shuttle driver. It is the perfect job for him. He doesn't mind driving and for sure he doesn't mind talking. I have enjoyed rubber stamping for about 10 years. I can tell you that I do not do scrapbooking just cardmaking. I love it. I retired from the University of Michigan in 1997 after working there for 30 years. Most of the time I worked in the Mathematics Dept. At this point, you can say I wonder how she liked it. My mom told me if I couldn't say something nice to someone don't say anything at all. I will comply and not go into a huge dissertation about how awful my bosses were during that period. I did like my office mate, Dee Hudock. We worked very well together. I can also say for the most part I liked the professors. I have two grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am totally addicted to FB and all the games I play there.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Funeral

I attended the funeral today of a lady that was one of my youth sponsors at the church in Belleville where I attended as a kid. What I remember about Nancy is she always looked nice. She did do a lot of yo-yo dieting but bless her heart she was honest about it. She loved music and often was heard humming or singing. When Bill died, Nancy's health declined. She had problems with her eyes. She just wore out and wanted to leave this world for the place in heaven reserved for her by the blood of Christ. She is rejoicing now with Bill and the angels worshiping her Savior.

Mark missed work today because he wasn't feeling well. These migraines he has really knock him down. I sure hope he keeps his job so he can have insurance long enough to find out what is really going on and get the meds he needs to feel better.

No comments: