About Me

My photo
Ypsilanti, MI, United States
I have been happily married for 40 years. My husband retired from GM after working there for 36 years. He is now working part-time at a local GM dealership as a shuttle driver. It is the perfect job for him. He doesn't mind driving and for sure he doesn't mind talking. I have enjoyed rubber stamping for about 10 years. I can tell you that I do not do scrapbooking just cardmaking. I love it. I retired from the University of Michigan in 1997 after working there for 30 years. Most of the time I worked in the Mathematics Dept. At this point, you can say I wonder how she liked it. My mom told me if I couldn't say something nice to someone don't say anything at all. I will comply and not go into a huge dissertation about how awful my bosses were during that period. I did like my office mate, Dee Hudock. We worked very well together. I can also say for the most part I liked the professors. I have two grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am totally addicted to FB and all the games I play there.

Monday, February 2, 2009

The Week-End is Over

I had a busy week-end but it was fun hanging out and going out for a bit of shopping. I miss wandering around the stores the way I used to. Now I can't do that unless the store has an electric cart for me to ride. I hurt just too bad to shop any other way. I was able to get a few things the needed replacing in the house done. There are a few more things I would like changed and it will happen sooner or later. I have to get serious and get things sorted to do our taxes. I do it with TurboTax. It is not really hard but it does take time and I worry about making mistakes.

My hubby has not felt very good since last night. His knee has been bothering him more than it had been. His stomach is funny and tonight he has a headache. I sure hope he feels better tomorrow. We planned to go out for lunch and a movie for my birthday. We have not been to a movie in a while. Somehow it is cheaper and easier to just do "on demand".

I am going to sign off for now.

No comments: