About Me

My photo
Ypsilanti, MI, United States
I have been happily married for 40 years. My husband retired from GM after working there for 36 years. He is now working part-time at a local GM dealership as a shuttle driver. It is the perfect job for him. He doesn't mind driving and for sure he doesn't mind talking. I have enjoyed rubber stamping for about 10 years. I can tell you that I do not do scrapbooking just cardmaking. I love it. I retired from the University of Michigan in 1997 after working there for 30 years. Most of the time I worked in the Mathematics Dept. At this point, you can say I wonder how she liked it. My mom told me if I couldn't say something nice to someone don't say anything at all. I will comply and not go into a huge dissertation about how awful my bosses were during that period. I did like my office mate, Dee Hudock. We worked very well together. I can also say for the most part I liked the professors. I have two grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am totally addicted to FB and all the games I play there.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Quiet Tuesday Night

I haven't gotten anything done today. I haven't felt good for a couple of weeks. I went to the dr. today and found out I have an UTI. I am also upset about our financial situation right now. With Dennis not working we are getting behind on everything. I sure hope he goes back to work soon before we get much deeper in the hole.

Tonight is American Idol. I don't know why I like this show. It is not as good as Dancing with the Stars but I do like it.

We are under a winter storm alert. What else is new? We have had a lot of snow so far this year. These things seem to go in cycles. As cold as it has been, I am having a hard time believing the "global warming" scare people.

I am really upset with Obama already. He has signed a lot of new "executive orders" which I don't understand. How can that be a balance of power if he can just do that without the Senate or House. They have passed things so that they are using embryonic stem cells for research. Don't they realize they are killing a baby every time they do that. I don't understand how women can just abort God's creation without blinking an eye. Someday people will answer a holy God about this. Yes, you can say that I am on a soap box. You bet I am and I can do that because this is my blog.

No comments: