About Me

My photo
Ypsilanti, MI, United States
I have been happily married for 40 years. My husband retired from GM after working there for 36 years. He is now working part-time at a local GM dealership as a shuttle driver. It is the perfect job for him. He doesn't mind driving and for sure he doesn't mind talking. I have enjoyed rubber stamping for about 10 years. I can tell you that I do not do scrapbooking just cardmaking. I love it. I retired from the University of Michigan in 1997 after working there for 30 years. Most of the time I worked in the Mathematics Dept. At this point, you can say I wonder how she liked it. My mom told me if I couldn't say something nice to someone don't say anything at all. I will comply and not go into a huge dissertation about how awful my bosses were during that period. I did like my office mate, Dee Hudock. We worked very well together. I can also say for the most part I liked the professors. I have two grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am totally addicted to FB and all the games I play there.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am really Grumbling

I have not felt well all day. I had one of the 3 times appt. for the research study I am in today. It was a bit rougher for me. Dennis went back to work so I had to keep the car and go to the dr. We have the girls so we had to get them up at 6:45 to make sure grampy got to work on time. We had about 45 min. to kill between taking Dennis to work and my appt. The only thing that made sense was to go to Tim Horton's for a donut. That is on the way to my appt. and it was better than going all the way back home and turning around and leaving again. So after donuts we went to the appt. Since Dennis wasn't with me, I had to walk all the way from the parking lot to the 6th floor. I was afraid I wasn't going to make it. By the time I got in the door I could hardly breathe. I did have an inhaler and that helped a little. When I got to the dr. my blood pressure was 158/98. This is way higher than it has ever been. I don't know if it was the walk in the cold, I forgot to take my meds, or the fact that I was so upset with ATT because my internet will not stay connected. I have been having problems for at least a month again. I am about ready to ditch ATT and go to Comcast. It is just such a hassle to change email addresses with everything. I did manage to get my prototype card made for my card swap on Sat. Here it is

No comments: