About Me

My photo
Ypsilanti, MI, United States
I have been happily married for 40 years. My husband retired from GM after working there for 36 years. He is now working part-time at a local GM dealership as a shuttle driver. It is the perfect job for him. He doesn't mind driving and for sure he doesn't mind talking. I have enjoyed rubber stamping for about 10 years. I can tell you that I do not do scrapbooking just cardmaking. I love it. I retired from the University of Michigan in 1997 after working there for 30 years. Most of the time I worked in the Mathematics Dept. At this point, you can say I wonder how she liked it. My mom told me if I couldn't say something nice to someone don't say anything at all. I will comply and not go into a huge dissertation about how awful my bosses were during that period. I did like my office mate, Dee Hudock. We worked very well together. I can also say for the most part I liked the professors. I have two grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am totally addicted to FB and all the games I play there.

Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday


The sun is shining but it is very cold here. It is suppose to be even colder tomorrow. We didn't go to church yesterday. Dennis was not in a good place emotionally and I didn't want to go out on the snowy roads and parking lot by myself. We both took a nap in our new chairs. I will be glad when we can get rid of the sleeper sofa. I do not like it. It is too big for the living room. Our plan is to move the loveseat out of Dennis' room back to the living room. To get a twin bed or a futon to put in there.

Dennis bought me a dozen beautiful roses. I discovered after taking the picture that if you want it to look like you have more flowers set them in front of a mirror and take the picture.

I have been busy taking care of some new stamps sets. I had to catalog them and make index sheets. I am almost done with that little project. I have a few more ordered. I am in need of another tower. I have been looking but I have not found one yet. Maybe if I get to IKEA I will find one there. I do need to get busy. I have 3 cards to make this week and get into the mail.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

The roses are beautiful! I hope you are both able to relax some and feel all better soon. I just finished answering your question on my blog - finally! :) Hugs to you both!