About Me

My photo
Ypsilanti, MI, United States
I have been happily married for 40 years. My husband retired from GM after working there for 36 years. He is now working part-time at a local GM dealership as a shuttle driver. It is the perfect job for him. He doesn't mind driving and for sure he doesn't mind talking. I have enjoyed rubber stamping for about 10 years. I can tell you that I do not do scrapbooking just cardmaking. I love it. I retired from the University of Michigan in 1997 after working there for 30 years. Most of the time I worked in the Mathematics Dept. At this point, you can say I wonder how she liked it. My mom told me if I couldn't say something nice to someone don't say anything at all. I will comply and not go into a huge dissertation about how awful my bosses were during that period. I did like my office mate, Dee Hudock. We worked very well together. I can also say for the most part I liked the professors. I have two grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am totally addicted to FB and all the games I play there.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy But Fun Week

We have had a very busy week. There has been PT appointments for Dennis. There has been eye appointments for me. I broke a tooth yesterday so I had to go to the dentist today.

We also had some fun shopping for a new bigger hi-def tv. It is suppose to be delivered tomorrow. I am glad we are able to do this now. It will help Dennis see the tv better with this macular degeneration going on.

I also did some shopping on line. I am getting a Kindle. It is an electronic device that you can download books into. It only weighs 10 oz. It will not ship until March but I am excited about it.

I had a good talk with Mom tonight. She was saying how hard it was at church for her. I think she likes the church ok but when they sang a hymn they sang at Harrison it brought up memories and she lost it. I can believe it. Dad has been gone 3 months and I still think about him all the time. It still is hard to believe that he is gone.

No comments: