About Me

My photo
Ypsilanti, MI, United States
I have been happily married for 40 years. My husband retired from GM after working there for 36 years. He is now working part-time at a local GM dealership as a shuttle driver. It is the perfect job for him. He doesn't mind driving and for sure he doesn't mind talking. I have enjoyed rubber stamping for about 10 years. I can tell you that I do not do scrapbooking just cardmaking. I love it. I retired from the University of Michigan in 1997 after working there for 30 years. Most of the time I worked in the Mathematics Dept. At this point, you can say I wonder how she liked it. My mom told me if I couldn't say something nice to someone don't say anything at all. I will comply and not go into a huge dissertation about how awful my bosses were during that period. I did like my office mate, Dee Hudock. We worked very well together. I can also say for the most part I liked the professors. I have two grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am totally addicted to FB and all the games I play there.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chilly Tuesday

I have not written in a while. I have not much felt like it. I attended my 3rd funeral in 4 weeks. It is all so sad. Since I lost my dad, I have a hard time going to funerals and the funeral home.

On a better note, I was able to attend an open house for Jesse Pipe and Christopher Taylor. I had these kids when they were in my AWANA Sparks. I am really feeling old. The young men have grown to be fine Christian men.

I have made a few cards recently but I did not take pictures. I need to remember to take pictures better.

We did have a great family reunion on Memorial Day weekend. When I get some pictures from my sister-in-law I will post some here.

I need to go catch up on some letter writing (email of course)!

No comments: