About Me

My photo
Ypsilanti, MI, United States
I have been happily married for 40 years. My husband retired from GM after working there for 36 years. He is now working part-time at a local GM dealership as a shuttle driver. It is the perfect job for him. He doesn't mind driving and for sure he doesn't mind talking. I have enjoyed rubber stamping for about 10 years. I can tell you that I do not do scrapbooking just cardmaking. I love it. I retired from the University of Michigan in 1997 after working there for 30 years. Most of the time I worked in the Mathematics Dept. At this point, you can say I wonder how she liked it. My mom told me if I couldn't say something nice to someone don't say anything at all. I will comply and not go into a huge dissertation about how awful my bosses were during that period. I did like my office mate, Dee Hudock. We worked very well together. I can also say for the most part I liked the professors. I have two grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am totally addicted to FB and all the games I play there.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday blah blah blah


Hi,

It has been one of those days for me. I feel like I should do something. I don't know what. Things that I think about doing I know I can't because of my arms and back. Oh, I wish I didn't hurt. Dennis is having a bad day with pain too. He doesn't feel well and has to work until 7. I lay in bed at night trying to go to sleep and dream about doing things around the house. I would like to do a major cleaning in my stamp room but I can't move everything myself. My DH would just get frustrated and he hurts too. I am destined to stay in this room the way it is. At least for the time being.

I did get a card made today. This is for my sister. I am sorry to scan is so bad but the brads on the card made it so it didn't lay completely flat on the scanner so there is a shadow. I colored this with my Prisma pencils. I used a bit of glitter on the pumpkins.
It is time to go and get dinner started. I am doing something that can go in the oven. Then when DH gets home we can eat rather quickly. DTWS is on tonight and I don't want clean up to keep me away from that.
I do have one football player playing tonight but it looks like I lost my second game. I will have to make some changes for next week. I don't want to stay in a losing slump.


No comments: