About Me

My photo
Ypsilanti, MI, United States
I have been happily married for 40 years. My husband retired from GM after working there for 36 years. He is now working part-time at a local GM dealership as a shuttle driver. It is the perfect job for him. He doesn't mind driving and for sure he doesn't mind talking. I have enjoyed rubber stamping for about 10 years. I can tell you that I do not do scrapbooking just cardmaking. I love it. I retired from the University of Michigan in 1997 after working there for 30 years. Most of the time I worked in the Mathematics Dept. At this point, you can say I wonder how she liked it. My mom told me if I couldn't say something nice to someone don't say anything at all. I will comply and not go into a huge dissertation about how awful my bosses were during that period. I did like my office mate, Dee Hudock. We worked very well together. I can also say for the most part I liked the professors. I have two grown children and 3 grandchildren. I am totally addicted to FB and all the games I play there.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thurs


Oh my the week has slipped by too fast. I have been busy doing nothing. I am watching the girls today. Joy needs to get in to work. She has not gone much this week. She has been sick like the girls. I remember as a kid both her and Mark would get sick every year in Aug and Sept. Mark still is sick too but he did go to work yesterday.

I have been thinking about Tyler a lot the last couple of days. It seems like a really long time since we saw him. Here is a picture of him. I took this the last time he visited us. I wish I had my camera so I could take pictures of the girls today. Our daughter in law has the camera and I am not sure when she will return it. Maybe if she stops by I can get a new picture of our little boy. She has not been feeling well either. I hope Tyler doeson't get sick.
Our dear friend, Mike B, came by early this morning and fixed our shower. It has been a really long time since it worked right. It required a trip to the hardware store but almost every time you do a project it requires a trip somewhere to get what you need.
I need to get back to my stamp indexing project. I wish I were done and then I could have more fun playing!
I heard from an old friend yesterday. The gal I worked with for almost 30 years at the U. She is still there and working thru the end of the year. We had such great times together for a lot of years. I am glad I left when I did because my bosses were so awful but I do miss her.

No comments: